Come to those who Signup
for our Newsletter
sales promotions,new arrivals
& blog posts
* Terms and conditions Apply
"Encyclopedia of Islamic Jurisprudence Concerning Muslim Women" is a comprehensive encyclopedia written by Yusuf Al-Hajj Ahmad. This book addresses those matters of life and religion that are essential in facilitating a woman's role as a mother, teacher and nurturer. It answers some of the frequently asked questions regarding Muslim Women e.g. rights of women according to Shariah, their share of inheritance and education, right to own property and right to work. It also contains information about Islamic rulings on family matters, Marriage, Divorce, Inheritance, etc.
The general contents of Vol 3 are:
• Book of Etiquette and Conduct (and related topics).
• Book of Battles and Uprisings (Signs of the Hour); this topic is particularly important especially in light of contemporary problems.
• Book of Female Role Models (may Allah be pleased with them)
This book has two very important and distinct qualities:
1. Easy to read, succinct and direct.
2. The 'question and answer' layout of the book is intended to facilitate effortless comprehensibility and swift memorization.
It is in view of the 'questions and answers' format that the author has concluded this book to be easy to read and comprehensive, hoping that it will enable the Muslims to be well informed about matters concerning their religion which will in turn strengthen their faith.
Rating: Bad Good